So, with spring coming on, I decided that I didn't want to let these symptoms get me down anymore. I'm horribly afraid of visiting a Doctor, so I want to see if I truly can make them vanish on my own before being forced to go. Therefore, I've begun trying to help myself heal. I figure if I change my mental state, I can change my physical state.
My question to you guys is: What are you doing to help yourselves?
- I've purchased a couple of books about hypochondria and anxiety. (Waiting for them to arrive.)
- Got some lavender scents and candles I enjoy, which for me are jasmine.
- I've started with some very easy yoga for relaxation, which includes deep breathing, since my problems seem to be muscular. && restarted an old fun workout routine.
- Began getting more magnesium and drinking the suggested amount of water each day.
- Getting out more!
- Keeping a journal full of reassuring things I find online or to note my own habits. I've noticed I feel much worse on days when I do nothing.
- Bought craft materials to keep myself distracted.
In the meantime, I've noticed that my symptoms vanish when I'm having fun or shopping, doing something that really holds my attention. At least for a while anyway, until my brain remembers. Hopefully you guys can try some of these things and have some luck too! (: