Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: butt pain..thigh pain  (Read 132 times)

Offline skimbleshanks34

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
butt pain..thigh pain
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:43:31 AM »
The side of my butt hurts. It's a very deep pain that gets worse with rest. Mixed with my severe constipation, pain behind my knee and sore feet, I feel like my bottom half is decaying. Blood clots, bowel obstruction, ovarian cancer. Why is everything hurting at once? I tried going to the clinic today but they closed early, and i work all day for the next 5 days. How do i get relief :(
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: butt pain..thigh pain
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 05:32:47 AM »
Anxiety sufferers can get such pains. I get them from time to time. Mine seem to go from the small of my bag right the way down my leg. Might last a few days and then be gone for month or more. I simply put it down to anxiety issues. Thus it doesn't bother me that much. If a test of any sort would give you peace of mind, then have a test done. See what they come back with. Once they know you suffer from anxiety they will probably just blame it on that. Muscular and the likes.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:48:37 AM »
Could be a muscle spasm, could be hip pain from bursitis or something like that.  Try taking an anti-inflammatory and see if it helps. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:42:26 AM »
I/m an avid walker... you sound you like you have hip bursitis and plantar fasciitis... so what happens is there are all these bursa everywhere, and if someone does sports, walks/runs a lot, sits in a cushioned chair too much.. this is what happens. Ice is the best thing. Ice it for 20 minutes 3 times per day. Ice decreases inflammation. Heat makes it worse... makes the veins dilate and push on the bursa. Sit on hard chairs, not cushioned. Google hip bursitis stretches and plantar stretches. I do the stretching and ice and it helps when it really flares. WHen it is not all that bad i skip the ice but have to stretching every day. Worse in the morning... because i haven't moved all night from sleeping. Improves with exercise but then comes back. So the key is do lots of stretching multiple times per day. All day at work at my desk job i am constantly getting up and stretching and switched my soft chair to a hard chair. The bursa are on the outer sides of the hips, going around into the buttock, and pain can go down side of outer thigh. This is the advice a doc would give you (to save you some money). So your answer is you need to stretch, ice, repeat. It is extremely common and nothing to worry about.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: