Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Convince me there's nothing wrong with my stomach  (Read 199 times)

Offline Blueberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Convince me there's nothing wrong with my stomach
« on: April 05, 2014, 05:51:17 AM »
A week after getting anxiety I started having stomach problems. My doctor gave me Zanzac, I used it for a week, and my gas problems at least eased. Now they're back.

Nausea, abdomen discomfort, bloating, gas.. It happens on and off and I'm terrified. I know, terrried of a little stomach pain but yesterday I triggered myself when I read three of my moms favorite actors died of cancer, two of colon cancer and one of them just 6 weeks after diagnosis. I'm freaking out again that I have metarstatis cancer somewhere and it's spread.

When I get this problem I get a pain in the middle of my breasts. I also recall a few sharp pains in my ribs and chest area, before and after I began having HA.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Convince me there's nothing wrong with my stomach
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:05:06 AM »
Stomach problems with anxiety is classic.   
You wouldn't get pain with cancer until it was in its final stages, and believe me, you'd KNOW you had it before that!
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:18:31 AM »
Your post isn't clear if you took the medication for a week things got better and you kept taking the medication but then they got worse OR if you took the medication for a week, things got better then you stopped taking the medication and things got worse again.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Blueberry

• Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
I took it for a week, my stomach stopped acting like a hot tub, and I took it for a week extra. Then I stopped, a week or two passed, and I'm having the same troubles.

I also wasn't getting awful hunger pains for about a week but it came back. Starting a few weeks ago, even when on Zantac, my stomach would hurt as if I was hungry and when I was hungry it felt like I hadn't ate in a day. It went away for a period and I contributed it to anxiety, but I thought anxiety made you not hungry.

Vaguely related but when I went to use the bathroom this morning my urine was cloudy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jvrbax

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 05:40:16 PM »
Hi blueberry,

Just like you I am convinced that I have some sort of C in the stomach or intestines. Back in Feb, I started feeling bloated, kept burping, and get some weird hunger pangs after I eat.

I was on a month of prilosec and within that month, my symptoms decreased and increased.

Now  am off the meds and I feel better but I still get those gassy episodes and hunger like feelings occasionally. I honestly cannot tel if it is genuine hunger or not.

Really thinking of going for am endoscopy soon just to clear my head. Doctor says it could be acidity or ulcer. I eat fast too which does not help.

Just wanna let you know you are not alone in this.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: