Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sharing some positive progress.  (Read 360 times)

Offline dcam90

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sharing some positive progress.
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 04:27:29 AM »
No problem! Hopefully within a few days you start to feel better  ;D

Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 06:02:23 AM »
Thanks!!   I am someone who is NEVER thirsty, therefore I rarely drink anything (because I can't remember).  When I DO drink something it's coffee in the morning, and a few sips of water during the day with food! (and maybe a glass at night) I don't drink anything else!  (and when I get my urine checked my "specific gravity" number is bordering on "dehydration" - so MAYBE you found something!  Maybe being anxious will trigger my memory to grab a glass of water!
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 13
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 08:20:22 AM »
I too have noticed my anxiety go from a 8-9 on a scale of 1-10 down to a 2-3 after making significant changes to my diet.  Also lost 40 lbs :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share

Offline dcam90

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 02:12:49 PM »
I hope you all have the same results as myself and Patmob did:) Honestly, i really thought that those changes were way to small and insignificant to effect my anxiety in any way because i was at a 7-8, 99% of the time. Now my anxiety is usually the worst in the morning when i just wake up and sticks around for an hour or so until i fully wake up and get some fluids and a little food into my system. Also, i had myself freaked out the other day because of something called ''Water Intoxication'' it's basically when you put in too much water in your body in a short period of time and your body can't process it fast enough. It's very rare for people to accidentally give themselves water intoxication though, it usually only happens during water drinking contests or when athletes over hydrate themselves during intense workouts. So just be careful you don't over do it :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: