Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: TMI!!!!!! Stool Color...  (Read 545 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 28
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
Re: TMI!!!!!! Stool Color...
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 08:10:16 PM »
Jeez, that late, huh, Sunlover? Update: it's still a green color. :| I don't get my body...

I only know that because as other HA people I look and analyze my stool!  LOL!   I know when I eat corn and little kernels are in it and when I HAD the corn.   That's if yours is hard it could be up to 5 days.   Soft ones maybe 2 or 3 days.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: TMI!!!!!! Stool Color...
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 08:37:44 PM »
others have already given some great advice about food coloring and such. i remember the very first time i had a poop scare i was a kid and i freaked out cuz my stool was green. it was from eating BOO-BERRIES cereal. anyone remember those? any purple dye gives me green stool. also just for future reference. black stool isnt always blood in the stool. I am aware that black tarry stools are a sign of bleeding farther up in the digestive tract but once i had black stools and since my grandfather had colon "C" It freaked me out turns out it was from taking pepto bismol the day before.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Tags:

anything