Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: anxious again skin issues  (Read 80 times)

Offline sweetblubrry

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
anxious again skin issues
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:07:20 PM »
I haven't been on this board in awhile and have been doing pretty good. For some reason yesterday I started getting very anxious again and I am worried about my bf. He brushes it off and thinks I am crazy and says he doesn't worry about this stuff.

He's always had acne pretty bad as a teenager and even at 27 still has skin issues from time to time. He does get bad acne on his lower face if he doesn't keep up with clean n clear. Anyway he has had this bump on his chest for awhile now and I'm thinking 6 months to a year. Why I am worried about it now I don't know. It hasn't changed. But it looks like a whitehead and there is a red border around it. The actual white part isn't more than 5 mm wide. It can't be a normal pimple because it isn't going away. He does have some chest hair so I'm not sure if it could be an ingrown hair too. It worries me cause I feel like it should be gone by now or it is something serious. Has anyone had any of these before? I also remember a couple of months back it got really red and looked infected but that cleared up and now its back to just being a whitehead with a light red border.
Bookmark and Share
Struggled on and off since I was 13 (29 now) with health anxiety and OCD. No therapy. I accept my thoughts and deal with it as it comes.

Offline sweetblubrry

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxious again skin issues
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 12:14:27 PM »
Anybody??
Bookmark and Share
Struggled on and off since I was 13 (29 now) with health anxiety and OCD. No therapy. I accept my thoughts and deal with it as it comes.

Tags: