Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

I have a "rap sheet" a mile long. Oh, the misery

Offline wegngis

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
I have a "rap sheet" a mile long. Oh, the misery
« on: April 02, 2014, 06:41:25 PM »
By "rap sheet" I mean that today I logged into the web portal my doctor's office uses, and I looked at all the medications and diagnosis they have more me going back 12 years.  You'd think I was like the elephant man for all of the diagnosis codes they've used for me, from bony protrusions on my hips, pinched nerves, weird blood work, cholesterol bad, weird liver results.  Oh, how I wish I would have never looked at that.  I think what I'm taking away from this is that I've felt terrible for years and years, but nothing really "wrong" has been found with me.

(They also had me down for a vaginal cream.  I'm a dude.  Did I really get this for something else or are they totally messed up?  Argh.)

Anyone have a similar experience?
Bookmark and Share

MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Offline xxAmyxx

• Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
Re: I have a "rap sheet" a mile long. Oh, the misery
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
I've often wondered if there is anything in my file that is code for hypochondriac!  :angel-smiley-006:
Bookmark and Share