Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm definitely dying  (Read 482 times)

Offline beast216

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm definitely dying
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 11:04:31 PM »
You're not dying. You just can't think of anything good to do.

Depending on your age you may recognize that movie quote.

In all seriousness anxiety is tough. I have been really bad lately. I was full on panicking on my way to a mens league hockey game tonight thinking I was too "sick" to play.  I literally thought I might die if I stepped on the ice. 

A couple hours later I feel great. I felt great on the ice and forgot the feelings of dread I had on the way.

Bottom line. If we let our anxiety rule our lives we will wake up one day and realize we wasted our lives in fear of actually living.

You are not dying. You will get past this as will I.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »
Rob 1 month of this feeling. I am not dizzy this morning. I can't figure why it hits me after I'm awake for a while.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rob783

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 08:19:56 AM »
Just tell yourself...... If it was a medical problem you'd be feeling the dizziness more often, not at select times.  You've been checked out by medical professionals and have been found to be fine.  You've had these dizzy spells before nothing's happened, and nothing will happen. 

Personally I get the feelings at work or when out in public.  Sometimes at home but not as much as when I'm in public. If I had an ear problem it wouldn't know when I'm at home/work/outside.  So I tell myself its anxiety.  You may also want to look at hyperventilation syndrome on Wikipedia.  Sometimes when anxious people breath we take short shallow breaths which causes hyperventilation.  The symptoms cause dizziness and panic.
Bookmark and Share

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 10:37:09 AM »
Just tell yourself...... If it was a medical problem you'd be feeling the dizziness more often, not at select times.  You've been checked out by medical professionals and have been found to be fine.  You've had these dizzy spells before nothing's happened, and nothing will happen. 

Personally I get the feelings at work or when out in public.  Sometimes at home but not as much as when I'm in public. If I had an ear problem it wouldn't know when I'm at home/work/outside.  So I tell myself its anxiety.  You may also want to look at hyperventilation syndrome on Wikipedia.  Sometimes when anxious people breath we take short shallow breaths which causes hyperventilation.  The symptoms cause dizziness and panic.

Rob, I never THOUGHT of that!  I've been telling valley here about my dizzy problems that have been going on and off since 2002, at one point lasting 4 years and I said since I never went to a doctor I was GUESSING it was anxiety or middle ear or ANYTHING with the ear - but no, I NEVER get the off balance feeling or "stumble" feeling at home - NEVER!  Only in stores, malls and walking on the street.  AND if I'm in an organized setting of people like church or meetings!  You made sense to me, I hope you get through to valley!
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 10:44:26 PM »
Well im back from salmon river fishing which sucks and sucked, didnt catch anything.. saw a few steelhead trout but no luck. I didnt have one dizzy or anxiety spell the entire day today and until I am typing this. Something serious would be all day everyday! I am over it..... FOR TODAY.... We see about tomorrow!
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 11:30:40 PM »
Just take it one day at a time!  But remember today next time you start to panic about it!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: