Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Getting bad again  (Read 178 times)

Offline Aimee1875

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Getting bad again
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
Here I go again,googling and poking and prodding. I feel like I'm going insane!!! When will this end?? It's even harder when people don't understand you and shrug you off. This is horrible :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline xxAmyxx

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Getting bad again
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:37:51 PM »
I'm right there with you. I can't talk to anyone about my HA. I can't even mention anything to my husband w/o him rolling his eyes with an OMGGG here we go. This is my only outlet. Anywho, you have to stop googling!  :angry-smiley-034: Hopefully this will end soon for the both of us, so over it!
Bookmark and Share

Offline cravenmobile

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 08:01:46 PM »
I'm right there with you. I can't talk to anyone about my HA. I can't even mention anything to my husband w/o him rolling his eyes with an OMGGG here we go. This is my only outlet. Anywho, you have to stop googling!  :angry-smiley-034: Hopefully this will end soon for the both of us, so over it!

I hope someday he realizes that the fears are something that you are struggling to control. HA is even worse when your support system doesn't take you seriously.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ashmaster

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 10:23:42 PM »
I have the same issue with my loved ones. Doctors also say not to google because everything ends up being the C word even a common cold. But with this information so quick to access its hard not to. Can you immagine our ancestors picking up encyclepedias and thumbing through them all day? its madness.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Daisy55

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 10:55:47 PM »
My dr. looked me in the eyes and said...Don't Google.   

So much fear in the media.  Even a tv helath and meds ad goes on and on and on.  I have to mute it.
Bookmark and Share
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  
John 8:32

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:41 AM »
I know googling is the worse thing to do so I don't understand why I bother!! It's only because I've been touching my lymph nodes a lot and after poking at them they've became hard and slightly bigger which has terrified me. It's a never ending story.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything