Im not sure how many of you saw this about a month ago, but im still worrying about the brain eating amoeba. ive started to refuse to use water unless i boiled it before hand, and using hand sanitiser to wash my hands when i dont have the water boiled before hand. Im only drinking water that ive heated until it boiled for a good minute in the microwave as well. and today i started freaking out all over again because i drank some bottled water for the first time in a while and choked a little (i was working out and drank it a bit fast) and well a little felt like it got stuck in-between my mouth and nose. and about 9 days ago the same thing happened and that time i snorted hydrogen peroxide cause i was freaking out, that was when i reverted to the only boiled water thing. I dont want to do that again cause my nose gave me hell from the hydrogen peroxide. the brand of water is ralphs purified drinking water. I'm getting constant reassurance from friends and family and you guys who helped me a while ago but idk. i feel like im going crazy though im trying to relax.