Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: I need help, I'm in a lot of pain  (Read 107 times)

Offline skimbleshanks34

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I need help, I'm in a lot of pain
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:58:55 PM »
I've had some sporadic pelvic pain on the right side near my pelvic bone for a couple years now. I have had one pelvic ultrasound since, which came back normal. I went to a gynecologist and she felt around and said everything felt fine, and told me to get a transvaginal ultrasound, which is April 17th. I was in the hospital wednesday because the pain was excruciating, waiting 9 hours to see a doctor just to be told told that I have an abdominal ultrasound and pelvic ultrasound scheduled for the morning. I asked him if my pain could be intestinal and he said no. I've had them thursday morning with no results yet. I've been constipated for a week and took 1/3 of a small bottle of magnesium citrate to help the discomfort, I passed a little bit, but not very much. I still feel constipated after 12 hours. I'm not sure if this has made the pain worse, but it's radiating throughout my body and I'm trying not to cry. It's hard to be patient. I hate waiting for the next test just to try to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NytViolet

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I need help, I'm in a lot of pain
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 12:21:00 AM »
The worst pelvic pain in my life landed me in the ER. It doubled me over and radiated down my leg.  It was mittelschmirtz, aka ovulation pain. It also happened that Ihad a large follicular cyst that had burst.  I swore i was dying, but it turned out to be a totally harmless problem.  Pls keep us posted so we know how ur doing...ur in my prayers love.  ;D
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Offline skimbleshanks34

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I need help, I'm in a lot of pain
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 12:33:35 AM »
That really helps, thank you so much. I forgot to mention that I have lost my appetite in the last week and feel nauseated after eating. I REALLY appreciate your input!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: