Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New Here  (Read 88 times)

Offline rita1

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New Here
« on: March 31, 2014, 09:55:55 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and nervous to post on a message board.  I have had health anxiety for many years and it seems to be getting worse.  I am here to find some help.  Health Anxiety has taken over my life and I can't concentrate or enjoy the things i usually do.  I have been in this state many times over the last several years, but it is happening more often and is becoming constant.  Everytime I go for a check-up of any kind, I seem to get sent for some test, which results in more tests, with things always being false positive. EAch time I go through months of panic, high blood pressure, inability to function, etc.  I am hoping that this website will help me learn to manage and cope with my fears. I am involved in counseling, but have not tried talking to others with the same problem - so I hope this will help me.

Thanks

Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Roman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Here
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »
Hello Rita I too have terrible health anxiety. I feel that my life revolves around dr.s and tests. This is a good forum where you can find ppl that are experiencing the same things you are going through. Try the chat room it's an entertaining diversion. Good luck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: