Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Fell back into ms trap.  (Read 111 times)

Offline Roxy2012

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Fell back into ms trap.
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:54:48 AM »
So to start things off.. I haven't been on this website in months. I thought it would make me better. I was wrong.

I've been a ms worrier for almost a year.. It started out from me thinking I was going blind and I found the disease to be associated with blindness.. After that I was hooked. I being having tingling all over. Feet legs hands etc. my feet and hands still tingle to this day. But now there's a new symptom. Constipation TMI I know ;(

It's only been going on for a few days.. I would poop a little then have some diareah during the day. To be fair my diet has been horrible just junk food and pop.. That changed today I started eating salad and drinking tons of water but I feel like I have to poop and can't..

I'm worried I have ms again. I can't take this :(

It feels like I can't relax my muscles to poop. I read online ms can cause that. I'm freaking. Someone help
Bookmark and Share

Offline legs11

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Fell back into ms trap.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:06:30 AM »
Have you seen a doctor about your symptoms? (which are anxiety symptoms by the way). I worried for 7 years that I had ms after my husbands cousin was diagnosed with it. I had all of your symptoms and more. Turns out after I had an mri that my brain is perfectly normal. Now I'm cranky at myself that I wasted all of those years worried for nothing. Go and talk to your doctor, you don't have to suffer alone. There are thousdands of us worriers who have all been in your position..
Good luck :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: