Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Anybody else feel like they're driving their families crazy?  (Read 177 times)

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anybody else feel like they're driving their families crazy?
« on: March 30, 2014, 09:07:50 PM »
This anxiety has been relentless lately and I can't seem to control and it's driving my parents mad.  I have anxiety about the medication I take for my anxiety, I swear I'm going crazy. 
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anybody else feel like they're driving their families crazy?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 05:39:53 AM »
Many people don't like taken medication. They read side effects and don't like what they see. But they have to write all those things down on the warning sheet. Just on the odd chance that one person may feel a certain way after taken their medication. Of all the medication I am on I can say zero side effects have ever kicked in. Long list of side effects written down with each form of medication. That doesn't mean they will happen. As for driving a family mad. I think a lot of people don't want to burden their family. Which to me is wrong. With those thoughts you find some people say nothing. Suffer in silence. I would rather people speak up and let the family know. They won't love you any less. They might not fully understand what you are going through. At least you are not suffering in silence.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anybody else feel like they're driving their families crazy?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 11:12:25 AM »
I'm just worried to much about what I'm taking I research side effects and then I think I make them up in my mind.  I'm thinking to hard about it.
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Tags: