Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Could I be getting better, or is it the calm before the storm?  (Read 127 times)

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Ok so I've been dealing with GAD and OCD on a severe level for a few months, now I've had both a while but they had gotten severe these past months. I've been on Celexa 30mg, and Vistaril 50 mg which I felt weren't helping. So I went to my Doc appointment and my dosages were increased and klonopin was added to the mix. It's been a few days since the new dosages and already I'm feeling better, more like myself. But as with anxiety I'm worried, what if this is just temporary, what if I end up worse??, also took 2 doses of 0.5 klonopin yesterday and strangely slept until 2pm today..I never do that so I know it's the klonopin, and to add to that when I did wake up I woke up groggy and disoriented and even slightly still sleep to ruminating racing thoughts, and some of which I almost perceived as reality. Idk maybe it's nothing, but it kinda freaked me out.. Any advice? Anybody ever had this happen??? Please help
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Offline Momee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could I be getting better, or is it the calm before the storm?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:05:39 PM »
Glad your feeling better than before, it's always nice to come across a post where someone is feeling better. I really hope this is it for you and your on your way out of this anxiety crap (I hope to be there soon). Try not to analyze it too much I think, just keep yourself busy, otherwise you'll find yourself obsessing over whats going to happen next! I probably not much help, but I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted on how you do in the next while.
I don't know about the disorientation.....could be the klonopin. It is new to you so maybe thats a side effect at the beginning? I don't know much about it. Im sure you'll get some more replies from ppl that have experience with it.
Bookmark and Share

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
@momee thanks so much for the reply, helps me to breathe a little better. And I like you hope only for the best for those of us that suffer and I truly receive your advice to not try to analyze it lol because I realize that's what I've been doing..anyways thanks so much :-) peace and blessings love
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 04:29:48 PM »
Also there's a typo above, I was on 20 mg of Celexa, and now I'm on 40mg..
Bookmark and Share

Offline Momee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 07:28:35 PM »
Glad it helped somewhat :). I know I always feel a bit better when anyone answers, makes me feel less alone. I know anxiety makes us analyze things, but all we can do is try to "ignore" it I guess. I feel like I can give advice but its also advice I should take myself!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: