Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm over analyzing everything!!!  (Read 127 times)

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm over analyzing everything!!!
« on: March 30, 2014, 10:14:21 AM »
I have a fear that a I'm Schizophrenic and it has been tearing me apart lately.  I constantly analyze every single thing in my life, like just a couple minutes ago there was a loud beep outside that got loud than quiet loud then quiet, this went on for about five seconds.  Then after it went away I kept replaying it in my head.  The fear is always worse in the morning because I can never tell if I was hallucinating or just dreaming.  It's horrible I also get some phantom smells, such as something sweet a babies diaper, I don't know if this is just Anxiety or Schizophrenia.  Please reply people.
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm over analyzing everything!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »
I can relate to that beep thing! My daughter and I were talking about that a few months ago - like you hear a siren or a beeping or something that goes on for a little while and it's not really loud or it gets softer and softer because it's going further away, and it comes to the point of, "Am I still HEARING it or is it in my head??"  We never thought anything about that, just something that happens.  Our brains are funny things! When I was a kid and young teen I would lay in bed and think of a band's song, or a commercial jingle, and I'd keep thinking really hard, so hard to the point I actually HEARD the music!!  Some nights it wouldn't stop and I couldn't fall asleep!  Needless to say I stopped doing that because it would make me uncomfortable.  So those things happen, means NOTHING at all regarding your mental health.
I think phantom smells are common too.   With me I tend to have a sniffer like a blood hound and I'll smell things no one else does (some things I can verify are real because I'll smell natural gas and NO ONE else will, not even the gas guy when I call him, but he'll do the tests and bingo!  He finds a leak!)   Then there are smells that I can't get verified by anyone else, so who knows if it's just my doglike nose, or is it phantom.
Bookmark and Share

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm over analyzing everything!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 11:24:57 AM »
I appreciate the reply, I just feel like I'm going freaking crazy and like I"m going to start hearing and seeing things any second now.  I feel like I'm becoming paranoid because I'm afraid to do anything in fear that I'll see some hallucination or hear something that sends me into a full on panic.  I also just started Wellbutrin 2 days ago and all it seems to be doing is making me an emotionless zombie and making my Anxiety horrible.
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Tags: