Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Tremors in arms and hands has got me a bit on edge.  (Read 133 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Tremors in arms and hands has got me a bit on edge.
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:20:42 PM »
Alright ... this has been happening for a few days and while its not debilitating, its defiantly getting to me.

Both arms (though my right arm is sliiightly more affected I think) have had on and off bouts of "trembling" not full on hands are shaking, but almost as if the muscles in my hands and fingers are shaking while I do any sort of moment beyond just relaxing them. I also notice this trembling in my arms (particularly my biceps). The trembling does make it so I can't write or grab objects or spill things or anything like that ... but it is really noticeable when I'm doing things ... I've also noticed it a bit in my legs as well (though not nearly as much). When I'm experiencing these trembles I don't have any other symptoms (like.. I don't have any headaches or shortness of breath or anything like that.. HR is fine also).

Whats most annoying is the tremors will move. For example, I'll have my hands and fingers trembling, and suddenly I'll grab an object and the tremor will travel up my arm and make my arm shake more. These episodes can last anywhere between 2-8 hours and it's kind of scary.  I used to think it was related to my blood sugar levels but now I know it's not, as it can happen before or after I eat.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tremors in arms and hands has got me a bit on edge.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:11:26 PM »
I deal with this once and a while too. I don't know why - anxiety maybe, but it's not something I worry about  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: