Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: new here and need to advice  (Read 102 times)

Offline anglfrmhvn69

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
new here and need to advice
« on: March 29, 2014, 05:47:42 PM »
Hi all my name is Pamela I've been living in fear for three years, I'm in therapy which doesn't help at all I've been diagnosed with panic attacks,severe depression and health anxiety. I've been having bad digestive issues for three years ever since I panicked and got myself so sick and couldn't eat. I've had a struggle with eating ever since I have bad burning like its burning a hole in stomach I'm bloated all the time when I do eat it messes with my bowels its a never ending cycle can anyone relate to this from anxiety?
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 37
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: new here and need to advice
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:24:51 PM »
I can definitely relate!  I've had bad anxiety since toddlerhood, and chronic stomach problems since the fourth grade.  They definitely make each other worse!  Have you seen your doctor about it?  They might be able to suggest an antacid to help with the burning and bloating. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Betterhealth

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: new here and need to advice
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 12:10:12 AM »
Yep, surely can relate. I was diagnosed with chronic gastritis some years ago. For the past two years that I am an anxious mess, not only my gastritis has gotten worse, but I have also developed gerd and ibs from the anxiety. When you panic your stomach gets all messed up, so the digestion stops totally. As far as the not eating part, I can only tell you that I have lost 25 pounds in the last 3 months.

Talk with your doctor, he can surely help with the stomach issues!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: