Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help !!!!!  (Read 165 times)

Offline Mranixety2014

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help !!!!!
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:18:34 PM »
 :fragend005: ugh hello everyone I hope everyone is doing great I have been suffering with this so called anxiety for like 1 year now my symptoms are allways changing one day my chest hurts armpit left peck back and sometimes center of chest other days my stomach hurts or sometimes I feel like I'm coming down with a cold I've been too the er millions of times for my heart 9 EKG blood work 48 halter monitor 1 echo cardio gram and everything has been fine and my stomach has been fine my doc said its probably gastrist so I've been on Zantac 150 milligrams and its been helping but I just don't believe that I have aniexty I'm 21 year old male I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way I do I wanna beat this so bad  but its hard sometimes when I feel like this for no reason I'm on 20 milligram lexapro I don't get panic attacks no more just anxiety symptoms from day to day and some of the things I've read on the Internet have scared me someone please help thanks and god bless
Bookmark and Share

Offline frozengummyworms

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 10:24:56 PM »
Hey man,

Welcome to my world. You and I could be the same person. My symptoms are usually always accompanied by stomach ache, chest pains/fast heartbeat, swollen lymphs under arms and whatever else I choose to associate it with at the time.

I think that those areas really take it hard when our adrenaline and stress levels rapidly rise.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kaycass14

• Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:37:10 PM »
Welcome to the life of a hypochondriac :p It seems like everyday is a "new" symptom or disease. Alot of it is stress/anxiety. Anxiety is a cruel thing, and it sits in your subconcious ALL DAY and will wait for something to happen- literally ANY stressful situation- even locking your keys in your house- and suddenly you feel like you are having a heart attack. I too have shared many a trips to the ER and even had to switch doctors because my regular family doctor started to argue I was just crazy!  :laugh3: When you stress out, your hold body tenses- that could be what is causing the pains in your chest/arms- muscles that are becoming too tired of constant contraction. Also, if you can afford it, try to see a chiropractor. I was getting lots of pains/stomach problems and it turns out, I had a disk pressing on my T6- this is where the nerve is connected to your stomach, gall bladder, intestines, etc. My back was out- and it was making me sick! So simple! I am hoping that this can find you some relief and just know you are not alone.  :happy0151: All the best from Canada, eh!
Bookmark and Share
Love & Light <3

Offline Mranixety2014

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 10:52:34 PM »
Thank u so much I appreciate it I hope one day we can beat this dang disease it really sucks trying too enjoy life from day to day with this fur sure I always feel like I have too always take my min off of it I just wish I coiuld without reminding myself lol
Bookmark and Share

Offline kaycass14

Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 10:57:39 PM »
You will get there! It takes time! I would love to say "I am anxiety free!" but the truth is- even if you are for even a month, it still sits there. Learn to find an escape! :) Hot showers & loud music generally do the trick for me :) Anytime I start to feel anxious, I fire up the computer, crank music, and come on this forum. It is a GREAT place full of supportive people and we are all here for the same reason. You got this!  :yes: We are all fighters and we are all gunna win  ;D You will have your days, but it will get better- I promise :)
Bookmark and Share
Love & Light <3

Offline Mranixety2014

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:58 AM »
yeah I know hot showers are amazing ahhhhhhhhhhh  :bigsmile: I havebt really found my thing yet showers help allot but it seems the longer I have it the tricks in the past don't work anymore and no matter what the docs say im so convenced something is wrong hahah everytime I would leave the er I would feel great for like 2 weeks then bam back too the same old same old but im glad you have found things that work for you that's great (:
Bookmark and Share

Offline frozengummyworms

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 02:10:56 AM »
Welcome to the life of a hypochondriac :p It seems like everyday is a "new" symptom or disease. Alot of it is stress/anxiety. Anxiety is a cruel thing, and it sits in your subconcious ALL DAY and will wait for something to happen- literally ANY stressful situation- even locking your keys in your house- and suddenly you feel like you are having a heart attack. I too have shared many a trips to the ER and even had to switch doctors because my regular family doctor started to argue I was just crazy!  :laugh3: When you stress out, your hold body tenses- that could be what is causing the pains in your chest/arms- muscles that are becoming too tired of constant contraction. Also, if you can afford it, try to see a chiropractor. I was getting lots of pains/stomach problems and it turns out, I had a disk pressing on my T6- this is where the nerve is connected to your stomach, gall bladder, intestines, etc. My back was out- and it was making me sick! So simple! I am hoping that this can find you some relief and just know you are not alone.  :happy0151: All the best from Canada, eh!

I swear a few days ago I was looking into getting cracked up by a chiropractor because I was convinced that I had a pinched nerve in my spine giving my entire body problems. This was what I needed to really look into an appointment.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kaycass14

Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 03:35:52 AM »
Glad I could help 2 people on one thread! :) seriously look into chiropractor- it's amazing what a difference it makes!
Bookmark and Share
Love & Light <3

Tags:

anything