Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: its getting silly now  (Read 135 times)

Offline hijikata

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
its getting silly now
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:46:17 AM »
Now I know im just looking for things to be wrong. I have a bad back and found out I have scoliosis which really isnt all that troubling but found out my particular curve is 33% of the time cause by spinal tumors and before I had even got theresults of my mri (which were clear of anything serious, just some degenerative changes) I was already thinking about what I would worry about next lol. This year so far I have ruled out pancreatic cancer/leukemia/brain tumot/spine tumor/ and have had 2 clear blood tests and a clear abdominal US. And its only march.

Now im dealing with the one thing ive never had the golden standard test for, colon cancer. So I come herr asking for anyones knowledge through their own research. Ive had flares of the same symptoms for over two years, which Include frequent loose stools throughout the day following a normal stool in the morning. I alsosometimes have that feeling of incomplete evacuation which prompts me to go and produce nothing or a small loose stool. My main questions are;

If it flares and happens mainly when I think about it or are worrying about,

But mainly is two-three years of similar, flaring and non progressive symptoms enough to not worry about colon cancer because it wiuld have surely gotten worse by now? I know its a slow growing cancer but to have similar symptoms for several years without any progression? I dont know lol

I thank anyone for their input
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: its getting silly now
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 10:53:37 PM »
Gastro problems are incredibly common, even moreso with anxiety.  Cancer symptoms don't come and go, they get steadily worse.   
Bookmark and Share

Offline Daisy55

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: its getting silly now
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 11:08:26 PM »
I have scoliosis too.  And some disc issues.

I know spine issues affect digestion as all those nerves from the spine feed the organs.  I have sensitive digestion, moreso with anxiety
Bookmark and Share
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  
John 8:32

Tags: