Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi...I am anxious...Nice to meet you  (Read 73 times)

Offline afraidanxious1288

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi...I am anxious...Nice to meet you
« on: March 27, 2014, 04:14:56 PM »
Hey everybody,
I am 25 years old, female, and pretty much normal, up until 5 days ago when all hell broke loose. I haven't been well but medically whatever problems I have are being addressed. According to the doctors and my family and friends, I am in no immediate danger. Yet here I am. Day 5, anxiety level all over the place.
A little back ground info first, Since Oct 2013, I have been using marijuana everyday, few times a day. Apart from the, for almost a year, I have been taking 9mg of melatonin every night before bed. Since october i have been smoking pot and taking melatonin before going to bed. I smoked weed last thursday and stayed off it for friday and saturday, didnt take melatonin either and I was fine. I smoked on sunday, and then spent all of sunday night in the emergency for other weed unrelated complications. Monday night is when my anxiety started and its still here.
I dont feel any physical pain, apart from my digestive system completely out of whack. All i feel is constant fear. I believe in God and I am very very afraid of Him. All i feel now is fear and panic, like God is telling me to prepare for my death. As I am typing this, those feelings are coming back and I am crying. Last 3 days I only used to get anxious as evening rolled in, but today I been a mess since I woke up. Nothing is helping me. Is it really almost my time to do? I fear death, not so much the dying part, but what comes after. My brain is constantly sending these spikes of pure fear up my spine, thats when my body temperature drops and I feel like its almost time to go.
Anyone else suffer like this? I am reaching out....will anybody reach out to me?
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi...I am anxious...Nice to meet you
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 05:37:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: