Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need a spark of hope  (Read 169 times)

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Need a spark of hope
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »
Today I feel terrible..I literally wanna cry and just ball up beneath my covers. My thoughts are too loud and they're racing, I'm feeling dp so bad it hurts..brain feels fogged and I just don't understand,I was feeling lots better a few days ago..ugh someone help please  :(
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Offline Zearth

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need a spark of hope
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:40 PM »
You're hurting, we've all been there but it's okay. I promise, there's a light at the end of that tunnel. I've been where you are, more times than I can count. But I always come out to a light on the other side. If I could, I'm sure you can.

You're a stronger person than you may believe right now, but that strength is there. Take deep slow breaths, focus on the happy times in your life. Open up to loved ones and friends so they can share some of your burden. They can be incredible sources of support. It gets better, you don't have to do this alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 01:30:33 PM »
Thanks so much for your post Zearth, it made a difference in how I am feeling. I keep coming back to it to read and re-read it to feed the security it brings me, so again thanks..peace and blessings
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Offline Zearth

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
You're very welcome. That's why this board is here, after all. So we can help and support eachother during times like this. I'm just happy to have provided you some measure of relief. I wish you the best!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: