Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: completely PANICKED!!! HELP  (Read 532 times)

Offline funnybunny

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
Re: completely PANICKED!!! HELP
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:20 PM »
I can breathe fine today still. I still get twinges - just got a few a couple of minutes ago. I just ate. It was stabby and weird and I hate it. Not sure what's causing them. I thought I was relaxed too, I was trying to watch a movie! My BP today was 132/83 with a pulse of 90 so I'm probably still pretty anxious.

I had taken Seasonale and it wrecked me anxiety wise. I have taken this particular birth control before in the past but I didn't feel like this. It was quite a few years ago...I don't know, maybe my body doesn't like it now?
Bookmark and Share

Offline funnybunny

Worried
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 04:50:25 PM »
UGH! More chest pain today. I woke up and I was fine, drank some coffee, sat around. Then I went to my therapist appointment and I'm sitting in the chair feeling SO bad. Now I'm home and I keep having twinges but it's almost gone again. I don't know what to think! I'm scared I'm going to drop dead of a heart attack!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »
If you had a blood clot I assure you that you'd be in dire medical distress right now. As for the blood pressure, yes that is a little high, but only marginally, and remember that anxiety can play into it. My blood pressure has been 140/100+ for months now when it's taken, but that's in an anxious state. When I'm not anxious and it's taken, it goes back down to 130/70.

I get the fluttery feeling in my chest too, but I can assure you that is perfectly normal. Just bring up how you've been feeling with your doctor after you make an appointment, and go from there.

Also coffee is a major stimulator of acid reflux. I went to the hospital 30 times in a row convinced I had a heart condition to the point where they had admitted me, only to find that it was indeed acid reflux. my acid reflux gives me pains on the left side of my chest.

As long as you're not sweating bullets, the pain isn't severe or going into your arm, and you're not short of breath, I'm sure you will be fine. However bring this up at the next doctors appointment and see if there is a way you can better manage your acid reflux. Bring up a drug I take called Rabeprazole. It limits the production of stomach acid, and you can still take tums while on it. 
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline funnybunny

Worried
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »
Thanks pandaninja. I took acid reflux meds and the pain is still hanging out but it comes and goes. It's located toward my shoulder but moves to the middle of my chest, a bit off center. I'm laying in bed trying to relax. It's a vicious cycle. I just want to feel normal again and not scared!
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 10:56:48 PM »
I know those fears bro. ;)
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags:

anything