Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: The floor is moving  (Read 203 times)

Offline Candygi22

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The floor is moving
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:35:23 PM »
Does any one else feel like the floor is moving sometimes? Like it drops and rises like an elevator? I told my therapist this and she was like "oh the floor is not moving" that really upset me. You are not in my my shoes. The floor might not be moving to you but to me it feels that way. I don't know it just deeply upset me and made me pretty mad to hear this. What do you think?
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: The floor is moving
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 12:55:22 AM »
It is happening to me everyday, the best way to describe what I feel is the feeling of taking your shoes off and putting them on. Then I get this feeling like my one leg feels like it has a shoe on it and the other one doesn't. I'm getting an x ray of my spine, upper and lower, I sleep with my one leg extended all the time, so it might be that. Therapists have a way of talking down in a sense to their patients. As bad as I probably need one I don't want one, cause to be honest the majority of them tell you everything you know, and need to do. There could be some things involved with your vertigo type symptoms. Like fluid in the ear or something, unbalanced crystals in the ear, which in that case they just lay your head down and move your head a certain way and it balances them out. It's kind of ironic you posted this because I got in a huge fight with my gf, because when it hits me, it's hard to walk without feeling all weird, I get sick to my stomach, don't feel like talking to anyone when it happens i usually lie down and drink some ice water and it goes away. It hits me hard tho, almost debilitating.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
Re: The floor is moving
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »
I've had this daily for 6 weeks now, I describe it as feeling like I'm on a boat. It's a very odd sensation! I can't wait for it to go away!!
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Tags: