Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: rash on breast  (Read 125 times)

Offline yummymommy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
rash on breast
« on: March 25, 2014, 11:01:42 AM »
hi everyone! im 25 years old always panicking about breast cancer! (no history thank g-d) now i got this light pink rash on breast- just on a very small area. its little itchy if i touch it. naturally- im panicking! normally i wouldnt worry so much, but when putting in rash on breast in google, the only think i get is ibc! im soooo nervous! can anyone help me calm down. I'm 27 weeks preg and just saw my ob last week and wont c her again for next 3 weeks, hopefully by then will be gone. but till then i need reassurance!
Bookmark and Share

Offline panik

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: rash on breast
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:16 AM »
To me it sounds like dry skin. I'm sure I've had one before. Try putting some cortisone cream on it if you can use that while pregnant! I forget my youngest is 10 now!
Bookmark and Share

Offline confunded

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:02:01 PM »
Try some coconut oil on the patch! At the very least it will moisturizer and help protect the skin, and it's all natural.

If it helps, I am 27 with a 2 year old daughter and hope to get pregnant again at the end of this year. I have no history of BC either, but found a lump in my right breast and am awaiting an ultrasound. I can attest tote anxiety and fear that comes along with these worries, but I do know that stressing about it strains the body and make symptoms worse. So try and rest and enjoy life for what it is until you can get some answers!!

Much love to you and enjoy your pregnancy! I loved being pregnant (despite my anxiety! )
Bookmark and Share

Offline 2jrts

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:21:33 PM »
My friend is a radiologist at a breast center and told me that ibc rarely presents as a rash on a small area of the breast - usually the whole breast is affected. Additionally, I know someone who knows someone who does have ibc and her breast swelled up like one or two sizes almost overnight. It sounds to me (I am not a doctor) that you may have some dermatitis on the area. You should check with your doctor and that is what it is, she will be able to give you something for it that will also be safe for your pregnancy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 05:36:02 PM »
It could be interigo. I get it this when I am stressed and when I am a bit sweaty. I was convinced it was something worse.
It could also be that you are allergic to something. I am allergic to most shampoos and had to change things about.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: