Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hate being alone  (Read 182 times)

Offline HopefulAmy81

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hate being alone
« on: March 25, 2014, 07:57:52 AM »
I started getting panic/anxiety attacks at the beginning of this month.  I feel my mind never stops thinking and I cant relax.  I don't have a job right now so I spend a lot of days home alone in the day when my kids go to school and husband goes to work.  I used to love the quiet and being able to relax and get stuff done.  Well this past month I hate being alone.  I get scared and time goes sooooo slow.  I don't know what to do with myself.  I can't relax like I used to.  I started buspar last friday and i also take one .5mg ativan a day.  and it helps.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hate being alone
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 06:59:15 AM »
Maybe try and find a new hobby that you have always wanted to do. Something that will take your mind off of things. I am sure there is something you are good at. Or something you have seen others doing and said ' I would love to try that some day '. Well now is that day. It will take up your time. The day won't seem as long any more. And you will have something to show for your day. Just a suggestion.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline s00s

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hate being alone
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 10:05:21 AM »
My anxiety tends to happen more often when I'm alone and have nothing to do. As Cuchculan mentioned, try getting yourself occupied with a hobby or something along those lines. Maybe go outside, water the lawn, fix something that's broken, clean the house, dance, exercise,  really anything that will keep yourself from thinking about your anxiety. Also, always acknowledge the fact that you're experiencing an anxiety episode and that it's merely a brain fart. Lol :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: