Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: So done!!!  (Read 78 times)

Offline Billiam

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So done!!!
« on: March 23, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »
I just had a thought! F**k it! I refuse to live like this anymore! I AM DONE With this anxiety S**T! I will not let it dictate what I do or think or feel anymore! I am moving on with my life right now!!! I'm done with the symptoms, the thoughts, and the feelings! I want my old self back and I'm taking it back right now! I'll still come on this forum because I feel you guys helped me a lot and I want to help back! But anxiety has to take a back seat to life!
Bookmark and Share

Offline SummerSun41

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So done!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 09:10:55 PM »
Good for you!!! It's so refreshing to see people refuse to be controlled by anxiety. I feel very much the same way- i am so anxious for the future and sometimes derealization makes life just feel downright strange which then makes me more fearful- but I REFUSE to let it control me! There are so many things to be thankful for in life and it's too short to let anxiety prevent us from living the life we are meant to live. There are so many times when I'm around my friends and family and I feel so much joy and happiness- and it feels awesome to forget about anxiety during those times. Stay busy, stay positive, and take care of yourself! Good luck! ;D
Bookmark and Share

Tags: