Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety problems and worries.  (Read 86 times)

Offline Yesman1234

• IN MY MIND
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • I'm me.
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety problems and worries.
« on: March 23, 2014, 12:53:31 PM »
Lately I've been feeling really disconnected from everyone else, it came to the point were I stop doing the activities I loved because of the constant worry of health issues. Let me inform you I do have any serious health problem, last year I've been to the ER almost 7 times so they could confirm that everything was normal, and it was. (Cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.) I fear all these things. I didn't start having these symptoms until last year when I had a bad experience with smoking weed, I use to wake up at night with cold sweats and my heart racing fast, but eventually it went away. My biggest problem is "death", it's either I'm thinking about dying or that I am dying, because truthfully I don't want to die, right now. I haven't been having the right diet, I don't sleep like I should, I barely do anything. I'm not in pain, but sometimes my legs feel tingly it mostly happens when I lay down. I notice talking to people about my situation makes me feel more confront, I guess.

Things I'm worried about that I can think of:
•Drowsiness
•Tingly feeling in legs (when laying down)
•derealization

I honestly think the tingly feeling in my legs are my nerves or from blood pressure, it's not painful and it barely even noticeable I don't know if it's even a real symptom or it's anxiety.

Bookmark and Share
The sun will shine tomorrow I promise, it will be okay.

Offline e77

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety problems and worries.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 01:09:38 PM »
Weed was a trigger for my anxieties and panic too in my younger years so I understand the panic triggered by the experience.  Once our bodies get sensitized to the the fight flight response which, by the way, is a is natural response in our body to a perceived threat, everything gets amped up, all the feelings thoughts and sensations.  Kind of like what happens to soldiers whose lives are in danger. We worry about the scary thoughts, feelings and sensations coming back, anticipating the worst.  I encourage you to break the cycle by getting treatment for it.  Consult with a doctor/psychiatrist to begin a program to manage the anxiety, work with a therapist to learn techniques to counter the panic, use medication with the advice of your doctor.  Don't let it fester but work to manage it.  Take care
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety problems and worries.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 02:56:52 PM »
I agree with e77.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: