Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: anxiety sucks :(  (Read 218 times)

Offline HopelessGirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anxiety sucks :(
« on: March 22, 2014, 07:31:38 PM »
Does anyone else get the feeling that their brain doesnt work properly and its gonna just give up and stop working? I have it now and get it alot during my anxiety and i know it must be working orherwise i wouldnt be able to type a sentance etc :( i feel like i have 1000 thoughts in my head but none of them make sense and their all confused :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety sucks :(
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 10:18:09 PM »
I know exactly what you mean!!, I start to think "omg I'm schizo". I cry and pray and it's like ridiculous how I feel like my mind is literally in pieces. But I know there's hope and help for me, for you too :-). Although this thing is tough and literally makes no sense, I don't wanna lose my bearings, my mind, so I buckle down and tell myself, this is just anxiety, my mind is whole and that scrambling foggy feeling is just all part of it. I'm on celexa and I've found that now in my 5th week on it that I'm able to process thoughts...do you know the relief that is??, if I'm coming out of this fog, and believe me mine was so bad I couldn't write, think, drive, talk, communicat clearly etc..Then I know you can too, see a doc get a treatment plan or if you're a more natural person then cognitive behaviour therapy might help.. I'm rooting for you :-)
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Offline Lily120

• Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:48:39 PM »
Yes! And yes it does suck. Take away the smile from this  :spineyes: emoji and it's exactly how I feel right now.
Bookmark and Share

Offline HopelessGirl

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 10:31:29 AM »
Im on my first week of zoloft so jopefully it will start to clear soon :) i have to try amd positive talk myself out of it ive had it for arojnd 3 months now xx
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lily120

• Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 03:42:42 AM »
Hi HopelessGirl! Somehow I don't think that name suits you. :bigsmile: How are you doing with the zoloft, and in general?

Best Wishes,
Lily
Bookmark and Share

Tags: