Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm a newbie....Somebody help?  (Read 117 times)

Offline Chloe34517

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm a newbie....Somebody help?
« on: March 22, 2014, 06:15:20 PM »
I know I have anxiety and right now it's so severe that I literally can't reason with or reassure myself at all. I'm constantly convinced I'm dying but it's made worse by the fact that I genuinely don't feel right and feel ill all the time. I went to the gp twice last week and they checked my blood pressure and listened to my heart and said that I'm fine. Right now I'm just terrified because I'm exhausted constantly and just know I'm dying. Today I woke up with a pain in the middle of my chest that hurts when I move around or move my arms or bend forwards. For this reason I know it's probably either indigestion or muscular, but what if it's not? What if my blood pressure has gone up since last week and I am dying? I'm aching so much and the veins on my arm hurt and feel bruised. What if I have a blood clot somewhere or aneurysm? What if it's my heart and it's going to fail? What if it's a brain tumour and that's why my vision keeps going weird andmy eyes numb and I'm so irritable and exhausted and not with it? Please help me get through tonight. My mum said she'll take me to the gp first thing Monday if I'm still convinced but what if I die tonight? I want to have a nap cos I'm exhausted but how do you know for sure I'll wake up? Nobody knows what will happen and I just know that I'm going to die. I can feel it and I feel so detached and not real and terrified. There's a 99.9% chance it's nothing life threatening, but what about that 0.1% chance that it is?

I started taking my new medication 2 nights ago and  I saw a side effect can be blood clotting! Yesterday I noticed the top of my right thigh hurt to touch, like a bruise but with no colour on the skin. It still hurts today when I touch it. Could it be a blood clot? Also on my left forearm...it's painful and hurting to move and I'm sure it's a blood clot. I know that it's going to go to my lung during my sleep and I'm going to die. I literally am so close to tears. Either that or one in my heart and that's why my chest hurts, or maybe an aneurysm in my head? :'(
Bookmark and Share

Online Rob783

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm a newbie....Somebody help?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 07:31:45 PM »
Hello.... I've actually had a PE (pulmonary embolism).  The feeling you would have had in your leg would have been like an EXTREME cramp.  I had broken my ankle and was pretty bedridden.  If your normally active and don't have an injury its probably not an embolism.  You can buy a pulse oximitery meter at a drug store for under $50.  It reads the oxigen amount in your blood.  Normally you'd be 95%+ if you had a PE the number would be lower. Im not a Dr so go see one if you feel you need to.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm a newbie....Somebody help?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 10:33:05 PM »
Hi,
 First as with anything it's important to CALM DOWN, seriously as long as our brains are in overdrive no reasoning can be made. Second go to the doc, if your feeling like this might be major the only way to put that too test is to see about it and get help as needed. Now if it is in fact just anxiety then we can both breathe easy :-), bc I'm a little worked up  with you here lol. I absolutely know how terrifying it is to be so unsure and afraid. Challenge those what ifs by saying what if? Whatever is wrong with you there is always a cure or treatment out there and I think those what ifs have us so shook because we're frightened of being hopeless, but there is hope.you just have to seek it .
 Peace and blessings.. let me know how it goes
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Tags: OCD depression anxiety