Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Articles   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: tension headaches with gad  (Read 124 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
tension headaches with gad
« on: March 22, 2014, 09:38:22 AM »
Is it common to have tension headaches everyday or just about everyday? I'm a very tense, stressed, and anxious person, so I feel the tension all of the time in my shoulders, neck, back etc. But I also feel it in the back of my head and across my forehead.

all is clear with the neuro, gp, Ent, and ER Dr. I'm VERY slowly letting go of the brain tumor fear. I'm just looking for someone to relate with this tension everywhere, especially in my head.

one more thing, not one of these drs that I've seen recommended a ct scan or MRI......im sure that would ease any fear I gave but oh well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Alexk1989

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: tension headaches with gad
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:58:56 AM »
Yes I have it, tension around my temples which stays pretty much all day. It all started randomly and had been present the past six months. It fluctuates depending on my mood and goes away when I'm eating or otherwise really distracted and comes back once I'm thinking about it. It is not a brain tumor it's tension/anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 02:48:37 PM »
Yea more of my headaches run across my forehead and thru the back of my head. Its just soooo frustrating that it hardly EVER goes away!

can the tense muscles in your back and shoulders cause the pain/tightness to travel up to and around your head?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Alexk1989

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 04:45:34 PM »
Yes it can it's really no telling how it will affect each individual. Mine sometimes is on one side, other times on both. It's like, where I think it to be, that's where it's gonna be. You gotta try to distract as much as you can and relax. It's hard not to think about it when you feel it, so u have to find something that makes it go away so that u can do that n eventually let it fade out. It's really all mental tension accompanied by physical tension that result las from it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: