Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: brain cancer errrr  (Read 208 times)

Offline hachiko

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
brain cancer errrr
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:04:04 PM »
Hello! So today i woke up because my head was hurting... I can't recall exactly how it felt, but it was sharp pains in precise points near the rear of the head (sharp pain here, sharp pain there and sharp enough to make me go ouch, i'll get up and take an advil or something)... as soon as i got up, my head did not hurt anymore but i still took a tylenol to make sure it wouldn't happen again... I am trying not to worry since it is the first time it happens to me. Is it possible that this happened because i didn't sleep in a good position... or should i worry it might be cancer?  :sprachlos020:

I tried so hard to not have another hypochondriac episode... and i am still trying, no google or nothing. Of course my husband tried to make me feel better, but he also said, we will see if it happens again tonight!!  B-; so now i am panicking and wondering if it will happen again...

If it was cancer, would i be in pain now too?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: brain cancer errrr
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:32:40 PM »
I find it a ridiculously far stretch to worry about brain cancer over one morning of a headache. If it's still happening In a month then maybe you should think about it more. I have had many time where I have strange symotoms for 2 weeks over a month that I can never find an answer for, but they disappear as fast as they appear. I had a stabbing ice pick headache for 2 weeks and then I got real worried of brain tumors. Got an MRI, and after I got the all clear results, poof, headache gone. As another example, one month I had gnawing hunger pains right after I ate lunch every day! After I stuffed my stomach it just had an empty bubble feeling. That also went away. I really don't tnk you should worry about one morning of a headache. You could have slept with your neck funny, pinched a nerve, could be PMS, could be lacking some vitamins. So many things a headache can be but it's NOT BRAIN CANCEr!  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline hachiko

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:26:16 PM »
thanks for the reply! far stretch for sure but unfortunately for me, this is how my mind works. I will try to believe you and that it could be sooo much but brain cancer  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 09:37:09 PM »
This is exactly what is going on with me right now. I have woken up everyday for about the past 5 days with an awful headache, but once I sit up it goes away. I also have continuous ringing in my ears.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 04:44:19 AM »
Sounds like sinuses especially because it felt better when you got up.

I understand when you're anxious, you think of the worse case scenario. I once convinced myself I had ovarian cancer because I was bloated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »
I started having an awful panic attack and went to the ER. They gave me a car scan and it was negative. So relieved! Just bad sinuses and fluid in my ears.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: