Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Does anyone on here have an honest to goodness work from home job?  (Read 462 times)

Offline NovocaineKisses

• Trix
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Plot Twist!
    • Poke This Member
I'm looking for some help finding an honest to goodness work from home job. The job I am currently at is unfortunately causing the majority of my stress and the longer I am at it the worse it seems to be getting. I'm not house bound but am borderline and the thought of having to start over at a new job with new people in a new place frightens me and makes the panic bubble towards the surface. I thought maybe if I could find someone to do from home while I work on my agoraphobia and panic attacks in peace and spend more time with my children that I might be able to get my stress and my chronic panic under control. If anyone has any suggestions or could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you in advance!
Bookmark and Share
It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Calamy

• The Golden Eyed Commander of Wishes
  • Rec's: 7
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
  • and Leon's getting larger!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does anyone on here have an honest to goodness work from home job?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 05:26:04 PM »
I'll PM you some ideas.
Bookmark and Share
"Fear is such a vicious thing; it wraps me up in chains." - Tears for Fears, "The Working Hour"

Offline Brandynicole

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 10:31:02 PM »
Depending on where you live the home shopping network (HSN) has 100's of work at home positions. I worked there for 2 years 40/hrs a week, set schedule, and benefits.
Bookmark and Share

Offline solidnickel

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:00:39 AM »
I'm looking for some help finding an honest to goodness work from home job. The job I am currently at is unfortunately causing the majority of my stress and the longer I am at it the worse it seems to be getting. I'm not house bound but am borderline and the thought of having to start over at a new job with new people in a new place frightens me and makes the panic bubble towards the surface. I thought maybe if I could find someone to do from home while I work on my agoraphobia and panic attacks in peace and spend more time with my children that I might be able to get my stress and my chronic panic under control. If anyone has any suggestions or could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you in advance!

Yeah, you should get away from anything causing you stress! But understand that its not easy working at home. I honestly believe that if you stay at home all the time, the anxiety gets worse so if you do work at home; try and find something that requires you to get out and travel places from time to time. You don't wanna become anything remotely close to agoraphobic.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: