Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm so obsessed with my moods how I am "feeling" all the time. Please help.  (Read 174 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I've been suffering bad anxiety for nearly 4 months now. It seems like it some how got worse in February. In the last few weeks, I've been getting attacks at times I didn't normally get them, and just waking up each day with a feeling of dread. I have lost interest in my hobbies too. I don't enjoy going out shopping, or to restaurants anymore, and I don't even feel as nice going for a walk..my whole life seems to be taken over by anxiety now.

I've been sleeping 10 hours or a bit more this whole week. Today, it's gorgeous weather out, and part of me just feels relaxed, but the other part of me won't allow it.

I keep questioning why I "feel relaxed"..I just can't seem to get a level head. I don't know what to do.

I take Zoloft, but it's not doing enough for the anxiety.

I feel so directionless about my life, I don't know what I want to do for a career, I have no relationship, no close friends..I feel like "why bother"? all the time now.

When I think about doing a hobby or something I think would be fun, I won't do it because I feel like I don't deserve to be happy unless I accomplish something in my day..

I wish I knew what to do.

Can anyone relate to these feelings and offer advice?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm sorry you're feeling so crumby lately. But I've been there and I know it's no fun. I guess the best advise I can give to you  is even if you don't feel like doing something or you don't feel like you deserve to do something...DO IT ANYWAY! Even if it takes everything out of you. Because eventually you will see getting out there and doing something new will make you feel better. Maybe not the first time and maybe not the second time even  but just keep going. There's hope. When I feel depressed or really really anxious, I try to get myself out a little. Whatever it might be. Something as simple as going out to lunch or running to the corner store for no good reason. Also reach out to your loved ones. Whoever they may be. Talking and getting things off my chest always seems to perk me up a bit. Good luck and take care:)
Bookmark and Share

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thank you so much for the reply. You're right got to keep going even when it's hard. :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: