Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Gluten and relationship with panic attacks and derealisation  (Read 328 times)

Offline johnscott

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Gluten and relationship with panic attacks and derealisation
« on: March 20, 2014, 01:02:33 PM »
Hi. I would like to tell you briefly my history. I begin to suffer of panic attacks and derealization three years ago. I suffer only on summer consecutivelly for 15 days on summer and then the syntomps disappear in a second. My girlfriend decide to leave me this summer because she was frightened about this things and i remain very disappointed because i didn't understand her behaviour and the fact that she has leaved me for this reason. But the question is this. She is escaped because she thought that my panic attacks and derealization will be forever.  Could it be a relationship between food and derealisation? Because when she leaved me on july, after a great period of depression because she leaved me i begin to eat without GLUTEN, diary, sugar foods and my strenght was great. I don't verified is there is a relationship with food because i should continue this diet until summer to verify if there is a relationship, because this panic attacks and derealisation arrived only on summer.  I've analyzied the situation with my psychologist and i'm trying to find a reason related to my problems but i'm a normal guy and when i speak with him i say to him that this panic attacks arrived with any reason, so i start to think about gluten sensibility.
Bookmark and Share

Offline solidnickel

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Gluten and relationship with panic attacks and derealisation
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 05:19:02 AM »
You say you only have panic attacks in the summertime? Are you on the gluten free diet during this time as well?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: