Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: LADIES ONLY:In between period bleeding!?!?  (Read 332 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
LADIES ONLY:In between period bleeding!?!?
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:49:46 PM »
I today am having light in between period bleeding (blood with the normal fluids) and I do not know what this is, for I rarely get in between period bleeding... the odor is a little more stronger I've realized... I'm a virgin. The new house I live at has a shower head ( and I admit to masturbationg) but that wouldn't caused this much bleeding in a day (unless it has an std germ on it)! In January i went on an all natural diet and otherwise haven't changed much in my lifestyle other than exercise. Please someone tell me what this could be!  :traurig001: It's not from the masturbation for I'm not an addict.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline confunded

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: LADIES ONLY:In between period bleeding!?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 10:56:27 PM »
I today am having light in between period bleeding (blood with the normal fluids) and I do not know what this is, for I rarely get in between period bleeding... the odor is a little more stronger I've realized... I'm a virgin. The new house I live at has a shower head ( and I admit to masturbationg) but that wouldn't caused this much bleeding in a day (unless it has an std germ on it)! In January i went on an all natural diet and otherwise haven't changed much in my lifestyle other than exercise. Please someone tell me what this could be!  :traurig001: It's not from the masturbation for I'm not an addict.
Do you have pain? Anything noticeably different this cycle?

It could be just a random fluctuation of hormones! I would wait it out another cycle and see if it happens again. Usually hormone related! I have had this happen before and
Middle cycle spottin isn't necessarily abnormal. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 10:59:46 PM »
A little bit of pain when I move (but I know what that is) and otherwise it was random and scary for this isn't a monthly thing for me  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 11:32:07 PM »
I know your not sexually active but are you on birth control?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:08:13 AM »
alesha, no, I'm not on birth control, any meds, or any supplements.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 08:19:23 AM »
confunded makes a good point.   Sometimes something like that will happen as a fluke.  See how your next period is, see if it happens again. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline shaula

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • It's a new day.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 10:19:13 AM »
Hello...if you keep track of your cycle, you could have ovulation bleeding, which is what happens midway through the cycle when the fallopian tube releases the egg...this could cause a little bit of bleeding. I know this happens to me now and again and sometimes goes away, sometimes comes back...unless the blood is heavy and dark like a period flow, I would not worry about it.
Bookmark and Share
Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

Hold on if you feel like letting go.

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »
You said you're having increased odor along with the bleeding, right? Make sure to keep your eye out for any sort of discomfort down there. Sometimes an increase in odor and bleeding can be the sign of an infection. If your discharge changes or you get uncomfortable, seeing a GYN is not a terrible idea. There are plenty of infections that you can get even as a virgin - yeast, BV, etc.

I might be a little graphic here so bare with me, but depending on how you're using the shower head, you could be pushing water into you or it could be draining into you, and when that happens, the water brings in all of the bacteria that we have naturally on our skin and on the outside of our bodies, which can cause your pH to get out of whack and boom - infection.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 08:15:21 PM »
This is my second day of increased discharge with blood, the discharge is normal but the blood isn't... what the hell is wrong with me?!  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline xxAmyxx

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
I always have mid cycle spotting if I'm not on the pill. I've had a ton of tests done (I'm 36) and they don't know why, must be hormonal. Keep track of when the spotting occurs in your cycle. Put a call into the nurses line at your GP or OB to get their opinion. Most likely they will tell you to keep track of the spotting for a month or two and if it continues to see them. You're not alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 09:27:14 PM »
shaula I will keep that in mind and not try to freek out...  :spineyes: and xxAmyxx I will also try to keep in mind that every month is different and varies by things ever so slightly off.  :yes: The thing that was freeking me out was that I was having a headache also and thought it was something more serious.
Bookmark and Share

Offline findingthesun

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 11:30:15 PM »
Has your gyno done bloodwork for you? I had odd period symptoms, sometimes painful (I got mid cycle migraines and pain during ovulation pre-BC), sometimes annoying, and it turned out I have a hormone imbalance.

Do you notice hair in odd places, like your chin? I see you say your periods are a little off, that can be a sign too.

Regardless, if you are worried, you might want to see a gyno either way. Not to say it's serious, just that there might be an easy answer. btw, exercise can actually mess with you initially as well, believe it or not, as does gaining weight.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: