Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Not myself anymore  (Read 138 times)

Offline Rosalayer

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not myself anymore
« on: March 19, 2014, 11:17:10 AM »
So it all started 10 months ago when I had my first panic attack,since then I've been to many doctors and tried therapy and all sorts of stuff,but nothing really helped.I've been on medicine for 6 months (Trittico) but it didn't help me at all,I only kinda got rid of panic attacks,but still have them sometimes.
My life's been complete hell since then,and considered self-***** sooo many times,but ironically anxiety has stopped me even from self-***** making me so scared of death.
But finally I have decided to accept my life and everything.
Now I feel like I'm not myself anymore,like I cannot pull jokes or even relax around my friends and I'm concerned that they won't like me anymore,I feel like I'm not me even with myself .(you probably know what I mean)*_*
And also it seems like I get a new ,,obsession'' every month like one month ago I was always anxiously thinking about death and existential stuff and creeping myself out.
Can someone just give me somekind of advice or something?
I''ve tried alot of stuff,but nothing seems to work.
(~`btw excuse my bad english,I'm not an native speaker~)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Billiam

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not myself anymore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:59:42 PM »
Hey man sorry to hear! I don't really have any advise sorry! But I started out just like you! One day I was fine and care free had a panic attack one night and boom I ain't been the same! I'm trying to just accept this is who I am. It might not be a bad thing. I thought about death so much and still do. And it's not the act of how I'll die as so much as the when and what happens after I die( I do believe in heaven) that bothers me. But hey I'm here and living today so that's a good thing and I'm here if you ever need to vent!
Bookmark and Share

Offline worldbeat99

• Rec's: 11
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not myself anymore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:03:47 AM »
Rosalayer, I know what you mean how anxiety makes you feel like you're not yourself.  Have you seen a doctor for therapy or medication?
That has helped many people, including me.  Don't suffer needlessly.  Good luck!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: