Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling blank?  (Read 167 times)

Offline emilyeee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling blank?
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:56:40 PM »
The past few days have been really bad for me as far as OCD goes. I have really bad intrusive thoughts about self harm and harming others. The past few hours it seems like my mind has gone blank and my anxiety is finally down. There was a point on Sunday where it made me feel so horrible that I almost had a full blown panic attack (for the first time in a long time). Now I just feel exhausted and empty. My mind won't even let me think about any of the bad thoughts that I've had over the past few days. The little bit of me that is having feelings about the whole thing feels nervous, like there's something even more wrong because I feel kind of numb. Does this happen to anyone else?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling blank?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »
Hi emilyeee, you shouldn't worry about feeling numb. This Had happened to me several times. The reason I think it happens is you have spent the last few days worrying yourself sick, now your body and mind is taking the time it needs to regroup. I think it's almost like you got nothing else left for now as far as the worrying and anxiousness goes. So take the time and let your mind rest ( I know that seems hard). Just be kind and patient with yourself. Take care!
Bookmark and Share

Offline emilyeee

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling blank?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »
Thank you! That makes me feel better. :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: