Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: wierd eye symptom  (Read 152 times)

Offline jhoule22xx

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
wierd eye symptom
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »
I have severe health anxiety for years. It's been a really bad month.. I notice when my anxiety up I wake up suddenly with racing vibrating heart. It only lasts a few minuets. Well last night at my daughter's school concert it was hot n I was trying  to focus on her a distance away and I started to get a ache in my forhead  wich started the panic then my eyes weren't focusing n I was telling myself it was my contacts wich I don't take out regularly.  Then already kind of panic it felt like my vision was jumpy or going side to side well that did it full blown panic attack .. so I got thru that but then I took a nap the next day (today) and I woke up suddenly while dreaming I was being buried by snow n couldn't breathe I woke up suddenly with vibrating heart and my vision again was doing the side to side thing .. it kind of felt like it was going in time with my heart. Been researching all day now I'm scared I have a brain tumor. Anyone ever have these things to from panic and anxiety ? Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: wierd eye symptom
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 10:51:47 PM »
Do you mean that you could "see your pulse" or your eyes felt like they were moving with your pulse? If so, I have experienced that, along with MANY other strange eye symptoms.

My psychologist said anxiety affects your blood pressure, which impacts your eyes, as well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jhoule22xx

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »
Yes it was like they were pulsing but side to side kind of like my vision was side to side .. it didn't happen this morning tho so hopefully never again ty for responding :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 08:01:42 AM »
Sounds like anxiety related, but if it keeps on happening, I would call your eye doctor.
I have known a number of people with brain tumors and the main presenting symptom was
progressively worsening headaches.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline jhoule22xx

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 05:03:33 PM »
It feels like a sinus thing . I went to eye doctor everything is great with eyes. She suggested my anxiety or the ativan.  Ty for replies
Bookmark and Share

Tags: