Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Posted last night, but worried again. Help please =(  (Read 210 times)

Online soccerash21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Posted last night, but worried again. Help please =(
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:27:41 AM »
I'm sorry for spamming the forum the last few days. I posted last night but for some reason, I'm not able to go in and add a post to that, so I just started a new post.

For the past 2 or 3 days, I have had bad stomach problems when going to the bathroom. Not really diarrhea, mostly normal stools (i'm sorry), but it has been really frequent and is much more often then when I usually go. Last night it was pretty bad, but I was assuming it has just been from something that I ate. I have gotten food poisoning quite a bit, (although with that I usually throw up, which I have not done now), so I am pretty familiar with how that feels. However, my anxiety is leading me to believe that it's my appendix, gallbladder, or something else. I was looking up posts on here from people who had appendix problems, and many said that they never experienced severe pain, but instead had random pains and went in and found out that's what it was. My lower back hurt a lot yesterday, not so bad yet today, and my lower right side on my lower abdomen has been aching a lot, although my husband is convinced that it is from how much I have been going to the bathroom (sorry again). I have also had shoulder/neck pain on and off for the past few days, but I was writing that off with stress and anxiety. Do I need to be worried about this stomach thing? I woke up this morning and it hasn't been as bad as yesterday, and I haven't been going as much, but it is still there and I still have random pains all across my stomach, although sometimes only on my right side, and am nauseous.

How do I know whether or not these pains are gas or anxiety related? I had a similar problem a few years ago, although I had terrible pains, where I was on the floor curled over, went to the ER, and was just told that it was gas.  :sick0002: So I never really know when to know whether or not it's gas, anxiety, or something worse. And now that I have read that some people that had to have their appendix out didn't even have pains, I am freaking. :(

Any advice as to what I should do?
Bookmark and Share

Offline famv5

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Posted last night, but worried again. Help please =(
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »
I usually tell myself that most abdominal pains for me are gas related. 

I've never had my appendix out but I can tell you that my son did last December.  He was throwing up every hour and had severe pain near his belly button.  He could barely walk because of the pain. 

I think if you had anything wrong with your appendix or gallbladder, you would be in intense pain.  That's just my opinion from people I've known that have had appendix or gallbladder issues. 

Have you tried walking and moving a lot or taking an anti-gas medicine?  Sometimes those things will help out a lot if it is gas.
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Offline So worried

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Posted last night, but worried again. Help please =(
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »
I've had my appendix out when I was 11. The pain was unbearable I was being sick as well. It was the worst pain ever!!! I went in hospital at the night and had it removed in the morning, I remember hoping that I might be able to take it home in jar!!  :spineyes: in my experience you would know by the pain if anything was up plus you would have fever! But go to the doctors if you're worried to put your mind at rest. :)
Bookmark and Share
No more google for me!!!!

Tags: