Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Dark brown/red colour spot on foot  (Read 99 times)

Offline smmaho

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Dark brown/red colour spot on foot
« on: March 18, 2014, 03:15:55 AM »
Having a panic attack right now. On Friday night I was walking and sort of stubbed the bottom of my toe on an uneven footpath, it hurt but I thought nothing of it. When I got home that night my partner commented that I had a 'mole' on the bottom of my toe. I looked at it and there it was the same toe I stubbed on the footpath. I know this is a relatively new spot because I always check for new moles or paint my toenails.

My husband then said it's probably just a blood blister from hitting my toe. The issue I have with this though is it is a flat smudge with a few dots around it. I'm in complete panic mode and have booked into the doctor for Friday. I have cried twice about it since I realised this thing was there. I'm definitely panicking.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Dark brown/red colour spot on foot
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 07:11:49 AM »
Yeah, that's a blood blister. they form as big swollen lumps when the trauma is heavy at a single location. The flat and spotty one you describe would be the result of multiple minor traumas. Stubbing your toe like you said can easily cause it. I remember when I got a blodo blister. a huge scrape on the bath tub faucet along my foot (Don't ask how, I never figured out how I managed to pull that off.) and it created this terrifying huge purple/black sac across the entire side. That's the sort of injury that leads to the big inflated ones.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: