Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: what the heck is wrong with me now? :(  (Read 212 times)

Offline soccerash21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
what the heck is wrong with me now? :(
« on: March 17, 2014, 08:31:24 PM »
And, I'm back. :(
For the past few days I've been getting bathroom sick( I'm sorry, TMI). I woke up this morning and had terrible lower back pain, and for the past few hours, I have been having bathroom problems again. On top of that, random shoulder pains, jittery feeling, overall feeling of anxiety.
Last week, my mother in law went to the ER with terrible pains to find out that she needed her gallbladder removed, and oddly enough, the same thing happened to one of my friends in the same week. On top of that, I just had a friend diagnosed with cancer, so now my mind is all over the place. I am always nauseous at night, now have stomach problems, back/shoulder pains,bad headaches, and a ton of other random things. So I am freaked that I need to go to the ER because I have cancer or something else wrong with me.
I want to believe that I am just stomach sick from something I ate a few days ago maybe, but I can't and am worried. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ryze

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what the heck is wrong with me now? :(
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 09:56:17 PM »
Cancer is rarely if ever something that just happens over night. Anxiety and stress can cause all of those symptoms, and from the sounds of things you sound like you are under a lot of stress right now. You most likely ate something that didn't agree with you and now all the stress and anxiety about your mother in law and your friend is making it worse. Try to relax and focus on something else. If in a few days you still don't feel well then you can always schedule an appointment with your doctor.
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 08:05:12 AM »
Odds are it is a stomach virus. If it persists, then I would call the doctor.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline soccerash21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 10:23:23 AM »
Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch for the responses.
I was super sick last night, and I'm still getting sick this morning, although so far, it's not as bad as it was yesterday. Hopefully it was just something that I ate, and that will be it. My anxiety is still crazy though, so I'm just going to try to cope with it the best that I can today.
Thanks again for the help
Bookmark and Share

Tags: