Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: ANOTHER person I know has been diagnosed with lymphoma! Can't take it anymore...  (Read 270 times)

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I now know of 2 people with lymphoma that I know pretty well. People always tell me to stop worrying about lymphoma and how rare it is...well, I live in a small town so now that I know of 2 people with it, it doesn't seem so rare to me. I've recently been worrying about neck lymph nodes and groin lymph nodes and now I hear about this news...I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins and could probably go into labor any day now, so I think the stress of all that makes my HA worse...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Worry2Much

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This is one of my many fears so I know how you feel. Have your doctor take a look and see what they say. Honestly your fears seem to go into over drive when you hear about something happening to someone else whether you know them or not.
Try to relax these next few weeks and focus on the babies. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline hamsterswheel

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Brooke sorry to hear this. I just want to say I try to say to myself.in. Situations like that, that if you live in a small town, 2 people you know have it, then it's practically unheard of that you would have it too. Given that it is a pretty rare thing. I know it's easy for me to say x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thanks for the responses. It's so hard to hear of someone being diagnosed with the disease you fear the most. It just makes me fear even more that I will be next. Of course, I always dwell on the 2 people I know that have it instead of the hundreds that don't....
Bookmark and Share

Tags: