Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need help and advice plse!!  (Read 87 times)

Offline Emski1980

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need help and advice plse!!
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
Hi my name is Emma i am suffering with severe anxiety at the moment, this morning i had a meltdown and in the mist of it all legs went heavy, shaky felt like i couldnt walk , and since then my legs have felt like this all day is this normal?? And also dr has prescribed me diazpam today as i cannot cope anymore bit sceptical to take it as had bad experience on ssri about a month ago so noow worrying about taking these and side effect etc etc.

Any help and advice appreciated and anyone who would like to chat as not much support my end!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline colorlessideas

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help and advice plse!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 08:58:41 PM »
Not all SSRIs cause the same effects. One might work for you if another doesn't. And while there are side effects that are possible, doing something is better than trying to cope with anxiety with no help. Either give the Diazapam a try or call your doctor and discuss your worries about side effects. If you're really concerned about taking drugs, look into seeing a therapist or a counselor.

Personally, none of the side effects I've experienced from medication are as horrible as uncontrolled anxiety. It's a terrifying experience.
Bookmark and Share
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Tags: