Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hypochondria gone for a month now its back..  (Read 99 times)

Offline mdamelio96

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hypochondria gone for a month now its back..
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »
My hypochondria was gone for a month now its back.. I went to a cardiologist before I had Hypo again and asked about getting a tattoo due to previous heart problems as a baby. She explained to me how it was dangerous because a cut could cause a heart infection due to blood. Anyways she also mentioned others way it could happen and this past week I keep cutting my gums while brushing my teeth and she said it could happen that way now I'm worrying about it and getting a weird feeling in my chest with little bouts of pain.. I want it to stop before it gets bad again what could I do
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hypochondria gone for a month now its back..
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 06:23:23 AM »
Just think of how good you were doing for that month you had no fears at all. That shows exactly what you can do. It shows you can live without any fears if you put your mind to other things. We all know that in this case you heard something and it is that that is playing on your mind now. You have to try and take your mind off of these thoughts. Get back to the way you were during that month. Feed off that good month you had. Don't be thinking you are going to have a heart attack. If that was the case I think it would have happened before now. So try and relax and get back to enjoying your life once more.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: