Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Finally noticed a trend - possible cause?  (Read 94 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Finally noticed a trend - possible cause?
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:31 PM »
Okay, as I've talked about before. I've been getting headaches .. they are short - can occur anywhere, but usually happen on the right side, recently they seem to me moving away from my temple and are poorly located on the right side.

I've noticed that this mostly seems to occur later at night (again.. when the sun has set, whether that be at 7pm or right now at 10pm). I'd also like to note when this occurs I'm extremely cold. (Like, to the point where I'm shaking). Because the heating system in our home is really bad, so even when the heat is on, it's still cold on the first floor where I'm at.

I'm wondering if either it being dark or the cold triggers these headaches. As I do not get these types of headaches a lot during the day, if at all some days.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Finally noticed a trend - possible cause?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:05:16 PM »
I've gotten headaches where I'm outside and it's super cold I get a head ache and then as soon as I walk in to a building it's gone in  less than a minute, it's been worse this winter for me because I live in Chi-beria  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Re: Finally noticed a trend - possible cause?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 11:22:16 PM »
Haha! It's been quiet cold here recently, I'm hoping that the warm weather will fix some of my headache issues, as the constant shivering probably doesn't help with the tension in my shoulders, ect.

Though I've been trying my best not to let this lead into an anxiety attack. Telling myself that since the pain comes and goes (albiet, it comes and goes often) that it can't be what I fear the most (aka. bleeding in brain or whatnot)
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Tags: