Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Bleeding After sex, swollen groin lymph node  (Read 357 times)

Offline Reallyworried93

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bleeding After sex, swollen groin lymph node
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:31:08 PM »
I am so annoyed just as I am starting to feel more positive about my bulbar als fear I get this one :(
I'm terrified about cervical cancer!
I've had all my vaccinations for the hpv, about a year ago when I was getting an sexual health screening done they notices something abnormal and sent me to a gyno who looked briefly and straight away said it was just part of my womb growing into my cervix and not to worry.
However, now after I have sex I get a small amount of blood, not like a period or prolonged bleeding but yeah a few bloody patches mixed in.
I don't get pain apart from when I urinate after sex (stings a little)
I have an enlarged lymph node in my groin to :( which is probably about 1cm and is firm but not rock hard and quite mobile.
I'm so worried all of a sudden, I've had this lymph node for about a year also, would the gyno of said anything when he checked my groin? Or could he and the lady doing my sexual health screening missed it?
When I went for another full screening about 3 months later she didn't mention the womb thing or say anything about nodes? I don't know I'm just so concerned was just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar things, tiny bit of blood after sex ( not all the time) and enlarged groin nodes? Xx
Bookmark and Share

Offline gatorfan04

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bleeding After sex, swollen groin lymph node
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 10:24:18 PM »
If your lymph node is mobile, it is nothing to worry about.  It is especially nothing to worry about if you have had it a year and it is still that small.  I have had several under my chin swollen for a year and I've been told they're fine because they are mobile and they have stayed small.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 03:08:49 PM »
Sorry just wondered if anyone had anymore advise?
Now it's not the node that's concerning me so much it's the light bleeding after sex (like one faint spot of blood) it's not a lot I know but :( just so worried!! Xxx
Bookmark and Share

Offline gatorfan04

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:10:13 PM »
That's a normal thing as well.  Lots of people bleed a little after sex.
Bookmark and Share

Offline hachiko

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
maybe i can help.... I have an ectropion ( when inner cervical cells are found on the outer cervix) and it makes me bleed sometimes after sex. Maybe you have the same, it is benign just a bit annoying. It gets better, i was diagnosed with it 5 years ago and now i rarely bleed after sex.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 06:12:37 PM »
Oh that's one thing I didn't mention, when I went for an Sti screening they noticed something strange in my cervix and refered me to a gyno, who looked briefly and said it was part of my womb going into my cervix or something like that? Could that cause this? I don't know
Bookmark and Share

Offline hachiko

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 06:38:55 PM »
well i think it's the same as me because me too it's coming out of my cervix and that's why it is more sensible and bleeds easily
Bookmark and Share

Offline makeitcount

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 04:21:47 PM »
I often bleed just a little after sex - just like you described, not heavy or for long. Just a tiny bit. It makes me so anxious too! My gyn said she doesn't think it's anything to worry about and just happens to some people (how unfortunate, right? haha). She also noticed that my cervix was swollen and so I may have something similar to what you two have been describing. She tested me for STIs and the like and found nothing at all, so she said it's just an annoyance to deal with, but I seem fine!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »
It's annoying whatever it is, mines such a tiny amount of blood I probably wouldn't even notice if I didn't go to the toilet straight after, it's like a couple of faint dots on the tissue mixed In with bodily fluids (sorry to much info I know) then if I was to wipe again it comes out like if I had a scratch or something, couple of tiny bits when wiped, is this what yours is like?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 01:46:41 PM »
Please please respond I'm freaking out :( I read online that what we have can only be distinguished from cervical cancer by swabs... But I had none done?? Did you? Xx
Bookmark and Share