Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: really worried & scared  (Read 186 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
really worried & scared
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:40:47 AM »
I have issues with anxiety and panic to begin with.....
  But lately I have been having a lot of headaches, as soon as I wake up it seems. They arent terrible, but kind of like a pressure headache. Also I have been feeling slightly dizzy or just kind of off. Im not sure whats causing this but its making me panic that there is something seriously wrong. Im going to the doctor monday but I was curious if anyone else has felt this way. Is it jist anxiety? I put in headache, dizziness and disorentation symptoms on a webmd app and it dodnt bring up anything too serious... mostly sinus issues, things to do with the ears. Im hoping this is nothing serious.  Please help. Any input appreciated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: really worried & scared
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 05:40:55 AM »
You probably answered your own question  - sinuses.  Could also be hormonal.  If you are under 20 or over 40 that could be the issue (or if you just started or stopped a birth control)
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »
Im 27. I did have some congestion and a upper respiratory infection. But that was like a week ago... all my congestion is gone. Its just a pressure, achy headache and disorentation,  like I dont feel my self. Slight dizzy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:04:39 PM »
I understand EXACTLY what you are going through. I myself have been experiencing slight dizziness + headaches (though my dizziness appeared months before the headaches arrived) I don't have an answer as to what it is that is causing it, but I won't to let you know that you are not alone :)
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Tags: