Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Really struggling to cope with this one  (Read 151 times)

Offline Constantfears

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Really struggling to cope with this one
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »
So I'm feeling anxious as hell right now, shaking, nausea, weakness etc. but I'm currently so tired (it's almost 3am here) and every time I begin to nod off I keep getting that jerking awake with panic. It's happened a good 12+ times to me tonight and now I'm terrified to even try and go to sleep again. Plus with my heart going crazy, I feel like I might actually be putting enough strain on it to cause me a heart attack which isn't helping my anxieties. My mums away and she's really the only person who can help me when I'm like this but I've called her and she did what she could (which wasn't much from so far away) and now I just feel scared and trapped and I almost want to call an ambulance just to get help off somebody but I know that's ridiculous. Please help , I don't know what to do.
Bookmark and Share

Offline colorlessideas

• Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Really struggling to cope with this one
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 01:01:35 AM »
I can't just lay there when I can't sleep, I have to try to read or watch something. When I get really panicked like you describe sometimes I will take a long shower or bath, or some chamomile tea helps. Sorry you are feeling this way, I have been there.
Bookmark and Share
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Offline Ouarezki

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 07:21:27 AM »
I had that last week, i'm ok now but the one thing that could calm me down is reading the quraan (our holy book) my dad would read some to me ....as i was physically unable to stay still or hold anything.
If you're not religious or anything i would suggest some soothing music, meditation or a program that you can concentrat on....i promise you'l feel better afterwards :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Constantfears

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »
I wasn't just lay trying to sleep I had the tv on to try and distract me but it wasn't helping at all :( I try to avoid late night baths as I always worry something will happen to me when I'm in the bath and I'll drown because nobody is awake to help! I'm not religious but I do try soothing music, I must remember to try it more often! Thank you both :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: