Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Beginning to have fears of MS  (Read 120 times)

Offline patagonia816

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Beginning to have fears of MS
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
On and off since last September my left leg has experienced episodes of weakness...or rather perceived weakness. I am able to walk, run, and do my weekly workout, which consists of a rigorous leg routine. The feeling I experience is only in my left leg and it isn't painful...but rather annoying...almost like it has a slight case of restless leg syndrome. To me, it feels 'weaker' than the right. But like I said, I can still workout and easily do squats of 175 lbs 6 times without stopping.

My left arm: It, too, will experience a perceived weakness. I've been experiencing a tingling sensation in it lately, almost like it has a case of goose gumps. It comes on suddenly and lasts maybe a minute? I've also had small pains on the top of my left hand, numbing of my left pinky, and a painful sensation on the top of my forearm, about an inch or so down from the elbow. The pain lasts no more than 5 minutes then goes away. If I sit too long in a chair with my forearms positioned on hard arm rests, both elbows will bother me...and fingers on both hands will go to sleep.

I do have a history of sciatica problems and do spend quite a bit of time on my lap top. But my brain still tells me MS, MS... I'm driving myself crazy. Please help...anyone else experience this?
Bookmark and Share
We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Beginning to have fears of MS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 04:08:46 PM »
It sounds like anxiety completely. No need to worry.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: